Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Intro

Just a little bit of introduction. I thought I'd do this blog to give folks some insight into LabVIEW, how to get the most out of it, and interesting things that are going on in my area.

I graduated from school 12 years ago, spending 3 years as an application engineer at Motorola Semiconductor (now known as Freescale) writing networking microcode, doing customer support, and writing appnotes and documentation. From Motorola, I moved to Metrowerks to work on computer game development tools and eventually managing all of the game tools development there.

I started at NI about 6 years ago, initially working on improving LabVIEW performance. After managing the Performance team for a while, I helped out the NI-DAQ 7.0 effort for a few months and then managed the LabVIEW Real Time and Embedded teams (PDA, FPGA, RT). Now, I focus exclusively on getting LabVIEW in places it hasn't been before. PDA is still part of the mix as well as the LabVIW DSP Module that was just released today.

I hope some of this information is of use. Feel free to comment on anything.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or is there no way to get an rss feed from this blog? I could'nt find one

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Joel said...

The settings on Blogger don't seem to let me do RSS, only Atom. The Atom link is on the homepage in the links area.

I see it mentioned in this article without any rationale why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com